CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

malapit na . . .

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Recording

yeah... finally, the long wait is over!!!
I've managed to get a copy of mixcraft from my friend!!!
haha!!!
gud thing he still had a copy of it.
now the only thing that I need to do is to learn how to use this software...
coZ man! I find it hard to use this software!!!
but anyway, it's good program for mixing music, and recording. Yeah, and i finally finisfed one of my song,
i'll upload it later maybe on my imeem account and post the link in here later and maybe add it to my audio link for you guys to listen to it and plz, drop some comments about the song, that'll be a great help!!!
well, have to say bye now!!!
i need to be early for tomorow, have a lot of things to do!

1 comments:

Paulboron said...

Drin!!! pa share naman ako ng software mo na yan. Okay lang ba? kailangan ko din nun eh..