CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

malapit na . . .

Saturday, September 13, 2008

SAD...

I've been here in this world for nearly 17 years,
2years crawlin,
2years masterin d art of walkin,
1yr of mastery of walkin,
6yrs studying n elementary,
4years highschool and now,
in college for 1 year n a half,still walkin on my path alone;
maybe that'll always be the way it is,i am born alone and will die alone.
that's life,
we can only take the memories, but never the one whom we share it with.
everything will pass, they'll come and go,accept it.
no one and nothing's permanent and strong enough to stay, but Him.
i want to be remembered.
if only i can make her love me.
but she had her choice,and she choose to leave,i love her.
but i'm no one to her.

i tried to be her everything,but it's always me, that she can't see.
and so, it is again,nothing but me in the end.
good thing, i still have my friends.

but what's worst is that i love her still,despite the fact that she'll never be mine!
damn.

0 comments: